BROOKFIELD PUBLIC SAFETY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
WEDNESDAY September 26, 2018 5:30 PM
BROOKFIELD TOWN OFFICE
RALPH ROAD, BROOKFIELD, VT
- Review and Approve Minutes of August 22,2018. [8/2218 Minutes]
- Questions or Issues Brought by Members of the Public.
- Continuing Review of OCSD Activities, Reports and Bills. [OCSD Patrol Hours]
- Traffic Law Enforcement
- Continuing Review of Parking Enforcement on Stone Road.
- Keeping in Touch with the Select Board and Highway Department.
- Discussion of the threat of the Emerald Ash Borer on Town Roads and power lines.
- Increasing Parking in Pond Village.
- Reflective E-911 House Number Signs Project Progress.
- Discussion of movable radar speed display signs and the data that they produce. [Data]
- October Public Safety Message. [Draft Message]
- Setting the Next Meeting.
- Inviting Guests to the Next Meeting.