May 282019
 

BROOKFIELD PUBLIC SAFETY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
WEDNESDAY MAY 22, 2019, 5:30 PM
BROOKFIELD TOWN OFFICE,
40 RALPH ROAD, BROOKFIELD, VT
UNAPPROVED MINUTES

The following members attended: Mike Stoddard, Stuart Edson, Michael Rutkovsky and Lew Stowell with Kate Forrer, Town Forester.

1. Review and Approve Minutes of April 24, 2019. Approved

2. Questions or Issues Brought by Members of the Public. None Attended.

3. Continuing Review of OCSD Activities, Reports and Bills. As of April 30, OCSD has 138 patrol hours (53%) remaining in the contract. L Stowell spoke with LT Clouatre on 5/20/19 whether there was a new policy about charging for meeting attendance. LT Clouatre is to check with Sherriff Bohnyak and get back to L Stowell. L Stowell to attend the next Select Board meeting to request that any unspent OCSD contract monies be used to purchase additional traffic signs and discuss other issues.

4. Continuing Review of Parking and Speed Enforcement on Brookfield Roads.
There were two written traffic citations and two written Warnings issued in April 2019. R Peck completed a reconnaissance of the Town Office parking lot. It can be nearly doubled in size. More planning to include possible parking lot layouts is needed.

5. Review of Radar Speed Cart Deployments in 2019. LT Clouatre stated on 5/20/19 that the Speed Cart data from 2018 had been lost in downloading. He said that the schedule is achievable. He will deploy the cart as soon as he gets a trailer hitch on his cruiser. He will be in charge of the cart this year. There will be no charge for moving the speed cart.

6. Developing and implementing the Draft Emerald Ash Borer Threat Plan. L Stowell reported that R Peck, Town Tree Warden is willing to assist with Ash tree removal efforts but would prefer to not be involved in meetings and decision-making efforts. K Forrer recommended having Russ Barrett be a guest at the next committee meeting. Russ, a retired County Forrester, has been in charge of Northfield’s ROW tree removal. It was decided to complete inventories of roads with likely high numbers of Ash trees in June. S Shaffer and P Mercier will be asked to assist. Other committee members may also assist.

7. E-911 Sign Status. Only a few signs remain to be picked up. M Rutkovsky to call to remind the property owners who ordered signs to pick them up. L Stowell to contact R Peck and K Wheatley about putting the signs on the Town Garage and the Town Fire Station respectively.

8. Traffic Sign Status. R Peck will inventory and install the remaining traffic signs as soon as the East Hill Project is completed.

9. Public Safety Advisory Committee Website Use. S Edson reported that Google Analytics will be installed on the Town Website soon to improve the data about usage of the site.

10. June Public Safety Message. Reviewed and approved as revised.

11. Setting the Next Meeting. June 19, 2019.

12. Inviting Guests to the Next Meeting. Russ Barrett, Washington County Forester, Retired.

13. Adjournment. At 7:00 PM

Apr 292019
 

BROOKFIELD PUBLIC SAFETY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
WEDNESDAY APRIL 24, 2019, 5:30 PM
BROOKFIELD TOWN OFFICE,
40 RALPH ROAD, BROOKFIELD, VT
UNAPPROVED MINUTES
The following members attended: Dan Mason, Stuart Edson, Michael Rutkovsky and Lew Stowell.
 

Review and Approve Minutes of March 20, 2019. Approved
Questions or Issues Brought by Members of the Public. Dan Mason as a member of the public represented himself and his neighbors on the East end of Taylor Hill Road. He stated that the road was unpassable despite efforts by the town road crew.  Fire trucks and ambulances would not be able to get to the houses on that end of the road because of the lack of needed ditches and culverts.  This is a safety hazard.  There is concern that their taxes have not gone down but the road condition has deteriorated.  There are several families living in that area with multiple children.  The committee will pass this on to the Select Board but recommended that Dan and /or his neighbors attend the next Select Board meeting.
Continuing Review of OCSD Activities, Reports and Bills. There was a discussion of billing and the fact that only 38.91 % of the patrol hours have been conducted for the FY 2019 year so far.  L Stowell will discuss this and other matters with LT Scott Clouatre, OCSD.  There have been a number of traffic citations issued on Ridge Road in recent months.
Continuing Review of Parking and Speed Enforcement on Brookfield Roads.  A draft list of roads in Brookfield to receive special interest for traffic enforcement was revised and approved.  This list will be sent to LT Clouatre, OCSD.
Review of radar speed cart locations and schedule in 2019. The Speed Cart Plan was reviewed and approved. It will be sent to LT Clouatre, OCSD.
E-911 Sign Order Results. L Stowell to place a notice on Front Porch Forum that the signs in the second order are in.  Persons ordering should stop by the Town Office to pick them up.
Public Safety Advisory Committee Website Use. S. Edson provided a report on the activity for the last 12 months on the Public Safety Advisory Committee page on the town web site. Among other data there were 1571 page views.  S Edson to find out if more data can be obtained and if Google Analytics would be helpful.
Developing and implementing the Draft Emerald Ash Borer Threat Plan. There was a discussion about organization and having a meeting with possible vendors to get input.
May Public Safety Message. The draft message was reviewed, revised and approved.
Setting the Next Meeting. May 22, 2019
Inviting Guests to the Next Meeting. Dan Mason will invite a Motor Vehicle Inspector and advise L Stowell.
The meeting was adjourned at 7:00 PM.

Mar 302019
 

BROOKFIELD PUBLIC SAFETY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
WEDNESDAY MARCH 20, 2019 5:30 PM
BROOKFIELD TOWN OFFICE,
40 RALPH ROAD, BROOKFIELD, VT
UNAPPROVED MINUTES
The following members attended: Mike Stoddard, Stuart Edson, Michael Rutkovsky and Lew Stowell.
Kate Forrer attended as a guest, Steve Schaefer and Dennis Laroque attended as members of the public.
1. Review and Approve Minutes of February 27, 2019. Approved unanimously
2. Questions or Issues Brought by Members of the Public.
Steve Schaefer asked why TH 56 Church Street has traffic signs. He also suggested that the ash trees that are cut because of the EAB Plan be turned into lumber to be used in town construction projects such as the Town Garage addition. Both items were discussed and will be considered in the future.
3. Continuing Review of OCSD Activities, Reports and Bills. The OCSD Patrol Reports were discussed along with the monthly spread sheet showing hours and costs to date. It was noted that there is $7,791 remaining to be spent in the FY 2019 OCSD contract in the next 4 months. It was also noted that there were 7 traffic stops made on Ridge Rd for speeding.
4. Continuing Review of Parking and Speed Enforcement on Stone Road. There was discussion of the traffic hazard at 2141 Stone Rd and the June 26, 1990 Brookfield Board of Adjustment Minutes. It was agreed to recommend to the Select Board that an attorney, perhaps the new Town Attorney, determine the enforceable legal strategy to guide any survey conducted to determine the Town ROW and other significant aspects of the issue.
5. Discussion of radar speed cart locations and schedule in 2019. The Draft Speed Cart Plan was discussed and approved. It was hoped that the cart would be deployed beginning in April.
6. New E-911 Sign Order. It was agreed that the signs will be advertised on Front Porch Forum by L. Stowell and the order submitted before the end of March.
7. Public Safety Advisory Committee Website Use. S. Edson to do more research on analytics.
8. Developing and implementing the Draft Emerald Ash Borer Threat Plan. The draft Task List was discussed. Kate Forrer made suggestions which were approved. Kate Forrer to ask members of the Conservation Commission whether they wanted to have a member participate on the EAB Task Force. Steve Schaefer’s suggestion on Ash to be included for consideration. M. Rutkovsky and M. Stoddard willing to assist with inventories.
9. April Public Safety Message. April Safety Tips message to be placed on the Public Safety page of the Town Website by S. Edson and on Front Porch Forum by L. Stowell.
10. Setting the Next Meeting. April 24, 2019 at 5:30 PM
11. Inviting Guests to the Next Meeting. No special guests to be invited but it was hoped that LT Scott Clouatre, OCSD might be able to attend.
12. Adjournment. Meeting adjourned at 6:58 PM.

Mar 032019
 

BROOKFIELD PUBLIC SAFETY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 27, 2019 5:30 PM
BROOKFIELD TOWN OFFICE,
40 RALPH ROAD, BROOKFIELD, VT
UNAPPROVED MINUTES
The following members attended: Mike Stoddard, Stuart Edson, Michael Rutkovsky and Lew Stowell.
LT Scott Clouatre, OCSD attended as a guest.
1. Review and Approve Minutes of January 23, 2019. Reviewed and approved unanimously.
2. Questions or Issues Brought by Members of the Public. None attended.
3. Joy Kacik’s resignation received and accepted. The committee appreciated the work she has done and acknowledged her busy work schedule out of state.
4. Continuing Review of OCSD Activities, Reports and Bills. The Committee requested that all of Stone Road be included in patrols. OCSD is planning to provide the Speed Cart for more times but shorter periods in 2019 with quicker turn around for data. The PSAC will provide a list of likely sites for the Speed Cart to LT Clouatre. Lt Clouatre’s cruiser parked at his new house on the edge of Pond Village may also be a deterrent to speeding in the village. Patrols will be more focused on drive times when possible. Patrol reports are to be more readable. The committee requested that bills and reports be sent out earlier in the month.
5. Continuing Review of Parking and Speed Enforcement on Stone Road- Deep snow has made a bad situation worse.
6. Discussion of movable radar speed display signs and the data that they produce. – Speed Cart data from 2018 still not available. There may be some second hand permanently mounted radar signs available soon.
7. New E-911 Sign Order- L Stowell to contact Vermont Correctional Industries (VCI) for pricing and shipping information for a new purchase opportunity to be offered at Town Meeting.
8. Public Safety Advisory Committee Participation in the Town Meeting- All of the committee members present will attend Town Meeting. A request will be made for additional members.
9. Public Safety Advisory Committee Email Group Use. S. Edson to add D. Mason and M. Rutkovsky to the list.
10. Continuing discussion of the of the Emerald Ash Borer threat and Draft Plan. Kate Forrer to make a short presentation and handouts will be on the chairs at Town Meeting.
11. March Public Safety Message. The draft message to be finalized by L. Stowell with assistance from LT Clouatre.
12. Setting the Next Meeting. March 20, 2019 at 5:30 PM at the Town Office.
13. Inviting Guests to the Next Meeting. None to be invited.
14. Adjournment. Meeting adjourned at 7:10 PM.

Jan 272019
 

BROOKFIELD PUBLIC SAFETY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
UNAPPROVED MINUTES
WEDNESDAY JANUARY 23, 2019 5:30 PM
BROOKFIELD TOWN OFFICE,
40 RALPH ROAD, BROOKFIELD, VT
The following members attended: Mike Stoddard, Stuart Edson, Michael Rutkovsky and Lew Stowell.
1. Review and Approve Minutes of December 19, 2018. Approved unanimously
2. Questions or Issues Brought by Members of the Public. No members of the public attended.
3. Continuing Review of OCSD Activities, Reports and Bills. The OCSD bill for December has not been received yet.
4. Continuing Review of Parking Enforcement on Stone Road- Further action is up to the Select Board. The committee will be prepared to answer questions at the March Town Meeting.
5. Annual Report to the Select Board- Discussed and approved.
6. Public Safety Advisory Committee Report for the Town Annual Report- after discussion it was approved to submit the “Annual Report to the Select Board” in its entirety to Jeff Kimmel who is the editor of the town report.
7. Continuing Discussion of the of the Emerald Ash Borer threat. The draft EAB Plan was reviewed. It was agreed that it needed further work and would be handed out at the town meeting as a “draft”. The windshield inventory conducted by the RTCC Environmental Resource Management class and Kate Forrer on 1/23/2019 was discussed and it was hoped that the class might conduct further inventories. It was mentioned that if there is widespread assault of Ash trees by the Emerald Ash Borer in Brookfield as forecast, heavy equipment will be needed to cut and remove trees. If the cut trees could be chipped as biofuel, the cost to Brookfield taxpayers could be reduced substantially. There will need to be a presentation at the town meeting and it was hoped that Kate Forrer would be able to do at least the forestry portion. A request for additional volunteers to help on this project will be made at the meeting.
8. Discussion of movable radar speed display signs and the data that they produce. Captain Kyle Kapitanski, OCSD has been unable to get into the Speed Cart because the locks are frozen but will send the data as soon as he can gain entry.
9. February Public Safety Message. The February message will be about Winter safety around the home.
10. Setting the Next Meeting. Wednesday February 27, 2019 at 5:30 PM.
11. Inviting Guests to the Next Meeting. OCSD was unable to attend this meeting but plans to attend on February 27, 2019.
12. Adjournment. Adjourned at 6:36 PM.

Dec 292018
 

BROOKFIELD PUBLIC SAFETY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 19, 2018 5:30 PM
BROOKFIELD TOWN OFFICE,
40 RALPH ROAD, BROOKFIELD, VT
UNAPPROVED MINUTES
The following members attended: Dan Mason, Mike Stoddard, Stuart Edson, Michael Rutkovsky and Lew Stowell.

Review and Approve Minutes of November 14, 2018: Approved unanimously.
Questions or Issues Brought by Members of the Public: No Members of the Public attended.
Continuing Review of OCSD Activities, Reports and Bills: Reviewed the bill for the October period of patrols.  OCSD provided patrol logs for review.
Continuing Review of Parking Enforcement on Stone Road:  Determined that L. Stowell & S. Edson will present the Select Board with written recommendations to include placing it upon the March 5, 2019 Town Meeting Warning.
Annual Report to the Select Board: Agreed that both this report and the one for the Town Annual Report be substantially the same.
Public Safety Advisory Committee Report for the Town Annual Report: The draft circulated at the meeting will be revised by L. Stowell & S. Edson in places as discussed by the committee.
Continuing discussion of the of the Emerald Ash Borer threat: Agreed to recommend to the Select Board that this issue should be on the March 5, 2019 Town Meeting Warning.  Experts in the field could be invited to make presentations at the Town Meeting.  One or more “windshield” inventories need to be performed to determine roads in Brookfield with the highest concentrations of Ash trees in the Town highway right of way.  The option of hiring a contractor with a “Feller-Buncher” and other associated equipment should be recommended to the Select Board.  Also, it is recommended that the option of having the contractor harvest all trees regardless of specie in the right of way which could lower the cost substantially be presented at the Town Meeting.
Increasing Parking in Pond Village: Tabled until Spring 2019 because of the early Winter.
Discussion of movable radar speed display signs and the data that they produce: More data is requested from OCSD on Speed Cart deployments in 2018.  Stowell to request again.
January Public Safety Message: Winter Back Road Safety Tips discussed. Stowell to write and send to S. Edson.
Setting the Next Meeting: Wednesday January 23, 2019 at 5:30 PM.
Inviting Guests to the Next Meeting: Captain Kyle Kapitanski, OCSD will be invited by L. Stowell.
Adjournment:  Meeting adjourned at 6:43 PM.

Oct 022018
 

BROOKFIELD PUBLIC SAFETY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
WEDNESDAY September 26, 2018  5:30 PM
BROOKFIELD TOWN OFFICE
RALPH ROAD, BROOKFIELD, VT
UNAPPROVED MINUTES

Review and Approve Minutes of August 22,2018: Approved unanimously.
Questions or Issues Brought by Members of the Public: None attended.
Continuing Review of OCSD Activities, Reports and Bills: Only 18.5 hours of patrols performed in this fiscal year. Dan Mason to explore an alternative provider or law enforcement services and report to committee at October meeting.
Traffic Law Enforcement: Members received complaints about speeding and offers for places to place the speed cart or a cruiser with radar.  L Stowell to contact OCSD.
Continuing Review of Parking Enforcement on Stone Road: Committee awaiting second traffic study report from Two Rivers Ottaquechee Regional Commission (TRORC). S. Edson to contact Braintree for their experience with a similar situation. L Stowell to contact TRORC on likely report date.
Keeping in Touch with the Select Board and Highway Department: L Stowell to brief J. Benson. See below.
Discussion of the threat of the Emerald Ash Borer (EAB) on Town Roads and power lines. Received draft EAB plan from Randolph.  That plan estimates healthy Ash tree removal by contractors at $300.00 each and unhealthy or dead Ash trees between $375.00 and $750.00 each.  Stowell to send link to members. L. Stowell contacted GMP and will get their plan soon.  L Stowell to contact Washington Electric Coop for their plan.
Increasing Parking in Pond Village: S. Edson to contact R. Peck for status on exploration of town and MacBruce land adjacent to existing Town Office parking lot.
Reflective E-911 House Number Signs Project Progress: Godfrey received a new lower price quote. D. Mason to check with provider (VCI) and confirm price and reflectivity and report to committee.  Committee may have to contact purchasers and have checks replaced with new lower amounts.
Discussion of movable radar speed display signs and the data that they produce: No recent data received. L Stowell to contact OCSD.
October Public Safety Message. Stowell to write and send to S. Edson for website.
Setting the Next Meeting: Wednesday October 24, 2018 at 5:30 PM.
Inviting Guests to the Next Meeting: None invited, may have members of the public attend.
Adjournment at 7:00 PM.

Jul 302018
 

BROOKFIELD PUBLIC SAFETY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
WEDNESDAY JULY 25, 2018 AT 5:30 PM
BROOKFIELD TOWN OFFICE
RALPH ROAD, BROOKFIELD, VT
UNAPPROVED MINUTES
The following members attended: Stuart Edson, Mike Stoddard, Dan Mason, Michael Rutkovsky and Lew Stowell.

Review and Approve Minutes of June 27,2018: Approved unanimously.
Questions or Issues Brought by Members of the Public: No members of the public attended.
Guest: Enforcement & Safety Division, VT DMV: No one was available to attend.
Continuing Review of OCSD Activities, Reports and Bills: June bill and report reviewed. Stowell to send an email requesting patrol logs each month, and request patrolling during at least a few of the Old Town Hall events.
Continuing Review of Parking Enforcement on Stone Road: Stowell to send a report on Committee efforts to research the problem to J. Benson, Select Board Chair. M. Rutkovsky to speak with an engineer at AOT.
Keeping in Touch with the Select Board and Highway Department: L. Stowell to discuss possible methods with J. Benson, Select Board Chair.
Increasing Parking in Pond Village: Edson to research Zoning Bylaws. L. Stowell to query Select Board on next steps.
Reflective E-911 House Number Signs Project: D. Mason presented Rule Sign sample. Niebling unable to attend. D. Mason to query Vermont Correctional Industries (VCI) whether their signs have holes. If so, to go with VCI signs.  S. Edson to create a spreadsheet with the names of residents who want signs to provide to T. Godfrey.  L. Stowell to send him one as well wit additional names.  The project needs to be completed soon.
Discussion of movable radar speed display signs: Unanimous agreement that having OCSD provide their “Speed Cart” from time to time at locations with up to date signs was a cost-effective way to encourage safe speeds. The Committee will continue to stay informed of current speed display sign technology. Stowell will provide a current list of requested sites for the “Speed Cart” to OCSD.
August Public Safety Message: The safety message to be combined with the E-911 House Number Sign request for other people wanting signs. E-911 House Number Sign request to be put on Front Porch Forum.
Setting the Next Meeting: August 22, 2018.
Inviting Guests to the Next Meeting: D. Mason to invite someone from DMV Enforcement & Safety Division. If not confirmed by August 15, another guest may be invited.
Adjournment: 7:12 PM.

Jul 022018
 

BROOKFIELD PUBLIC SAFETY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
WEDNESDAY June 27, 2018 5:30 PM
BROOKFIELD TOWN OFFICE
RALPH ROAD, BROOKFIELD, VT
UNAPPROVED MINUTES
The following members attended: Stuart Edson, Mike Stoddard, Dan Mason, Joy Kacik, Michael Rutkovsky and Lew Stowell.  Dennis Larocque attended as a member of the public.

Review and Approve Minutes of May 23, 2018. Approved unanimously.
Questions or Issues Brought by Members of the Public. Dennis Larocque expressed his concern that the parking situation at 2141 Stone Road was unsafe and if not resolved soon could result in a serious accident either between vehicles and pedestrians or between vehicles.
Guest: To Be Determined. No guest from DMV was available.
Continuing Review of OCSD Activities, Reports and Bills. The increase of the OCSD hourly rate from $40.00 per hour to $46.00 per hour will result in a reduction of the patrol hours of 40.1 to a new total of 260.9 hours per year. The FY 2019 budget amount of $12,000 remains the same.  OCSD has been placing their Radar Speed Display (Speed Cart) in locations in Brookfield where speed limit signs have changed such as at the Elementary School and Stone Road in Pond Village.  When the new OCSD web site is completed there will be a way for the town to access more detailed records of OCSD patrols
Continuing Review of Parking Enforcement on Stone Road. The committee agrees that there must be a resolution to this situation to reduce the risk of accidents at 2141 Stone Road.  As requested by the Select Board the committee will research entities performing “Traffic Studies”, the legal authority for the Select Board to proceed and to determine the exact location of Stone Road in that locality.
Increasing Parking in Pond Village. Stuart Edson met with Ray Peck, Road Foreman, at the Town Office Parking Lot. Ray pointed out the town boundary which could provide approximately 40 additional feet of parking in a Northerly direction on Ralph Road. Ray estimated that if he did not hit substantial ledge, he could cut the trees and add fill in approximately 3 days.  There was one big tree that would be left or cut by Washington Electric Coop.  Because there is no acquisition of land, this could be done this year with Select Board approval.  The parking lot could be increased further by about 100′ in the future by purchase or lease of land from the MacBruces.  Additional signs at the floating bridge are being worked on by Dan Mason.
Reflective E-911 House Number Signs. Dan Mason will work with Theresa Godfrey, Town Clerk, to register with Vermont Correctional Industries, to determine the specific inclusive price and receive the first batch of orders.
Discussion of movable radar speed display signs. The committee will continue to look in to purchase of a radar speed display unit but in the meantime the OCSD Speed Cart is filling the need.  The location of the Speed Cart is limited to where valid speed limit signs are posted.
July Public Safety Message. Will be posted on the Town Website and Front Porch Forum.
Setting the Next Meeting. July 25, 2018 at 5:30 PM.
Inviting Guests to the Next Meeting. Dan Mason will invite DMV again.
Adjournment. 7:12 PM.

May 282018
 

BROOKFIELD PUBLIC SAFETY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Wednesday May 23, 2018 5:30 PM
Brookfield Town Office
Ralph Road, Brookfield, VT

UNAPPROVED MINUTES
The following members attended: Stuart Edson, Mike Stoddard, Dan Mason, Joy Kacik, Michael Rutkovsky and Lew Stowell.  Deputy Kevin Wilson, OCSD attended as invited guest.

Review and Approve Minutes of April 25, 2018. Approved unanimously.
Questions or Issues Brought by Members of the Public. None attended.
Acknowledgment of Gwynn Zakov’s resignation. Noted and accepted.
Guest: Deputy Kevin Wilson, OCSD. Made no opening remarks but participated in the meeting.
Continuing Review of OCSD Activities, Reports and Bills. Deputy Wilson explained that OCSD is expecting a new Website from which Brookfield could obtain patrol logs. L Stowell requested that until that website is operational that those logs be provided either on paper or digitally.
OCSD Contract Recommendations: L Stowell will send modified recommendations to the Select Board.
Continuing Review of Parking Enforcement and Pond Village Traffic Signs on Stone Road. M Rutkovsky to check with WEC about Power line ROW. S Edson to check I-89 surveys.
Increasing Parking in Pond Village: Discussed the MacBruce property. L Stowell measured approximately 150′ by 75′ that might be useful. S Edson to go with R Peck to look at the property to see how much work it would take.  D Mason to talk with AOT District Engineer about parking signs at the floating bridge.
Reflective E-911 House Number Signs: D Mason reported that reflective E-911 house signs are 4″ by 14″ and cost $8.90 each. There are no volume discounts. Proposed and approved that the signs all be green. Signs may be have numbers horizontal or vertical at homeowner’s option. L Stowell will talk with T Godfrey and J Benson about the ordering process.
Discussion of movable radar speed display signs: Deputy Wilson offered to have the OCSD Speed Cart placed at Brookfield Elementary School for a few days and once the 25 MPH signs are in place to place it North of Pond Village on Stone Road for a few days. Other possible locations for the Speed Cart not to be used until and unless appropriate signs are in place.
June Public Safety Message: Original message to be used in July. New message to be written by L Stowell explaining new speed limits at Elementary School and Pond Village and also explaining details of the E-911 House Sign availability.  S Edson to post on Front Porch Forum.
Setting the Next Meeting: Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 5:30 PM at the Town Office.
Inviting Guests to the Next Meeting: D Mason to talk with DMV Enforcement about a guest.
Adjournment: At 6:56 PM.