BROOKFIELD PUBLIC SAFETY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
WEDNESDAY JULY 29, 2020, 5:30 PM
BROOKFIELD CONGREGATION CHURCH (Corner of RT 65 and Ridge Rd, Basement)
All Members and Guests will wear face masks and observe social distancing.
Meeting progress will depend upon the amount of public participation and committee discussion.
- 5:30 PM: Call to Order
- Additions or deletions to the agenda
- Review and approve of Unapproved Minutes June 24, 2020 meeting.
- Open public comment period (if applicable).
- GUEST: Jeff Kimmel, Brookfield Select Board: The big picture view of the Select Board of the Highway Department and its function.
- Continuing Review of OCSD Activities, Reports and Bills to include:
- Patrol Hours and Budget
- Speed Cart Results
- Parking in Pond Village
- Town Over Weight and Over Sized System Project Progress
- E-911 Sign and Traffic Sign Status
- Emerald Ash Borer Progress
- Public Safety Advisory Committee Website Use
- July Public Safety Message
- Setting the Next Meeting
- Inviting Guests to the Next Meeting
- Entertain a motion to adjourn the meeting