Town of Brookfield
Public Safety Advisory Committee
DECEMBER 2020 PUBLIC SAFETY TIPS
AS 2020 DRAWS TO A CLOSE
A special plea to everyone to limit your risk of contracting Covid-19. You usually cannot look at a person and tell if they are contagious. They could be strangers but also can be friends and loved ones. The best solution is to limit your close contact with other people outside your household. Please stay safe and consider the following safety tips:
- Wear your mask, keep at least six feet away and wash your hands often.
- Let’s not forget to clean that chimney for safe fire burning.
- Keep your Christmas tree watered, don’t overload electrical outlets and limit candle burning.
- Watch your speed when driving, especially when those storms begin. A little less speed makes for fewer troubles down the road.
- Clean snow and ice off your vehicle and leave a little early. You never know what delays may be in your path.
Please have a happy and safe HOLIDAY Season!
BROOKFIELD PUBLIC SAFETY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Brookfield Public Safety Advisory Committee: Dan Mason, Michael Rutkovsky, Mike Stoddard, Stuart Edson and Lew Stowell.
For more information about the the Public Safety Advisory Committee, or to share non-emergency concerns, please email us at email@example.com
Emergency and Other Important Numbers
TOWN CLERK 276-3352
TOWN CONSTABLE (for animal control) Dan Mason
TOWN GARAGE 276-3090
State Police Dispatch 234-9933
White River Valley Ambulance 802-234-6800
Northfield Ambulance 485-8550
Orange County Sheriff 685-4875
Vermont State Police 234-9933
Williamstown Rescue Unit 476-4111
Brookfield Elementary School 276-3153
Randolph Union High School 728-3397
Randolph Technical Career Center 728-9595