BROOKFIELD PUBLIC SAFETY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Wednesday May 23, 2018 5:30 PM
Brookfield Town Office
Ralph Road, Brookfield, VT
- Review and Approve Minutes of April 25, 2018. [4/25/18 Minutes]
- Questions or Issues Brought by Members of the Public.
- Acknowledgment of Gwynn Zakov’s resignation.
- Guest: Deputy Kevin Wilson, OCSD.
- Continuing Review of OCSD Activities, Reports and Bills. [OCSD Patrol Hours]
- OCSD Contract Recommendations [Draft Recommendations]
- Continuing Review of Parking Enforcement and Pond Village Traffic Signs on Stone Road.
- Increasing Parking in Pond Village.
- Reflective E-911 House Number Signs
- Discussion of movable radar speed display signs. [OCSD Interview]
- June Public Safety Message. [Draft Message]
- Setting the Next Meeting.
- Inviting Guests to the Next Meeting.