The Town of Brookfield, Vermont is seeking qualified applicants for the position of full-time road crew member.
- Keeping classified town roads safe and usable at all times (snow and ice removal in a timely manner; repairing, filling and grading roads; clearing debris, maintaining culverts and cleaning ditches).
- Keeping town equipment in good working order, including minor maintenance.
- Identifying and responding to new road issues.
- Performing work in a safe and responsible manner.
- Working cooperatively with a small crew, the Selectboard, and Brookfield residents.
- A valid Vermont driver’s license and CDL.
- Good driving record (no violations within the previous three years).
- Experience using and maintaining heavy equipment.
- The ability to work in adverse weather.
- The ability to work odd hours and some long weekends, particularly in the winter.
This is a full-time position with benefits. Interested applicants should submit their resumé (or equivalent contact information and experience listing) to:
email@example.com by noon on November 22, 2021.
Applications are available at the Town Clerk’s office, 40 Ralph Rd.
The Town of Brookfield is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.