Town of Brookfield
2 April 2018
Present: John Benson, Cory Haggett, Jeff Kimmel, Ray Peck, Kasey Peterson
- Call to order – 6:06 p.m.
- Adjustments to the Agenda – none
- Public Comment – none
- Personnel Issue – John Benson made a motion to enter executive session at 6:07 p.m., Mr. Kimmel seconded; 3-0-0. The Board came out of executive session at 7:25 p.m.
- Other Proper Business:
- Peck reported that the brakes on the backhoe need to be replaced.
- Benson asked Mr. Peck to work with Mrs. Peterson on completing FEMA-related paperwork. Once that is done, the Town should be eligible for approximately $100,000 in reimbursement.
- Adjournment – on motion of Mr. Haggett, Mr. Kimmel second, the Board voted unanimously to adjourn the meeting at 7:37 p.m.