1. Present and Voting: A. Borgman, C. Wright, D. Childs, M. Foran. Present and Non-Voting: L. Rochat. Absent: K. Anderson.
2. Minutes of the 1/20/15 Meeting approved.
3. Treasurer’s Report: Income ahead of expenditures with the town’s portion of their budgeted amount still to come.
4. Oral History Program: Very successful program which was managed by the library entirely and directed by L. Rochat. The presenter’s timing could have been better but attendance and content were very good.
5. Programing: John Binhammar is set to give his program on wild life connectivity on 3/18/15 at 7PM at the library. Barb’s gardening program will be settled at next meeting and schedule for May. The Bridge Event (Official Opening of the New Bridge) is set for the last week and weekend of May with a possible booth for the library to sell donated books. We are planning our annual book sale for the 16th of August a Sunday.
6. Next meeting we will discuss summer programing.
7. Next Meeting: 3/24/15 at 9AM.