Present and Voting: Amy Borgman, Cat Wright, Dan Childs, Emily Noyes, Kym Anderson
Present and not voting: Laura Rochat, Librarian
1. Minutes were accepted.
2. Treasurer’s Report: Dan notes that our financial status continue to be stable. Emily double-checked financial reports to confirm this.
3. Librarian’s Report: Laura reports that the trial of the new Inter-Library Courier Service is starting this month. She has the boxes and bags ready to go. It is still unknown whether this service will actually be a net benefit over our current system of Laura doing Regional Library runs plus using the US mail service. We will continue to evaluate this.
Numbers continue to be good with old and new patrons using many of our services. The twice monthly knitting group is proving to be popular.
4. Old Business: We have received an invoice from Morrison-Clark for the planned new carpet. Since we are hoping to do the carpet replacement after mud season (probably early April) we will be in touch with them to leave a deposit and come up with a possible installation date.
5. New Business: Laura will check with the Pond Village Church about hosting 2 upcoming programs; Stone Walls, which we hope to have February 29 @ 6:30, and Color in the Garden, with Barb, tentatively scheduled for April 4 @ 6:30. Laura is currently working on a series of programs and activities for children for later this winter season. Details to follow.
6. Our next meeting is scheduled for March 3rd @ the usual time of 6:30. Thank you to all of the members of this Board.