BROOKFIELD PUBLIC SAFETY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 24, 2018 5:30 PM
BROOKFIELD TOWN OFFICE,
40 RALPH ROAD, BROOKFIELD, VT
- Review and Approve Minutes of September 26, 2018. [9/2618 Minutes]
- Questions or Issues Brought by Members of the Public.
- Continuing Review of OCSD Activities, Reports and Bills. [OCSD Patrol Hours]
- Traffic Law Enforcement and TORC Traffic Study.
- Continuing Review of Parking Enforcement on Stone Road
- Reflective E-911 House Number Signs Project Progress.
- Continuing discussion of the of the Emerald Ash Borer threat. Dan Weston, WEC Interview
- Increasing Parking in Pond Village.
- Keeping in Touch with the Select Board and the Highway Department.
- Discussion of movable radar speed display signs and the data that they produce. [Data?]
- November Public Safety Message. [Draft Message]
- Setting the Next Meeting.
- Inviting Guests to the Next Meeting.