BROOKFIELD PUBLIC SAFETY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
BROOKFIELD CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH, FIRST FLOOR
WEDNESDAY MAY 11, 2022, 5:30 PM
- 5:30 PM: Call to Order:
- Additions or deletions to the agenda.
- Review, revise or approve the April 06, 2022 meeting minutes.
- Questions or Issues Brought by Members of the Public.
- Hippo Park Needle Discussion: Dennis LaRocque, Sherriff Bohnyak, LT O’Donnell, Starr Strong.
- Survivermont Presentation: LT Hugh O’Donnell, VSP.
- Speed Cart and Patrol Deployments: OCSD & VSP/
- Upcoming Events Involving Brookfield.
- Highway Dept Coordination and Traffic Sign Deployment Plan: Dennis Larocque, Road Com.
- Review and Discussion of OCSD Activities including Patrol Hours, Reports and Bills.
- Vehicle, Pedestrian, Horse and Bicycle Safety- Grant Exploration.
- Town Meeting Preparation (May 21, 2021).
- Traffic Ordinance Status.
- Parking Issues in Brookfield.
- May Public Safety Message-.
- Setting the Next Meeting.
- Inviting Guests to the Next Meeting.
- Final Public Comment.
- Entertain a motion to adjourn the meeting.