BROOKFIELD PUBLIC SAFETY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
WEDNESDAY JULY 24, 2019, 5:30 PM
BROOKFIELD TOWN OFFICE,
40 RALPH ROAD, BROOKFIELD, VT
The sequence may be varied to accommodate members of the public and guests.
- Review and Approve Minutes of June 19, 2019. [06/19/19 Minutes]
- Questions or Issues Brought by Members of the Public. [Parent Email]
- GUEST: Orange County Sheriff William Bohnyak on OCSD plans for FY 2020 in Brookfield.
- Continuing Review of OCSD Activities, Reports and Bills. [OCSD Patrol Hours]
- Continuing Review of Parking & Law Enforcement on Brookfield Roads. [Traffic Ordinance]
- Review of Radar Speed Cart Deployments in 2019. [Speed Cart Plan 2019]
- Public Safety Developments:
- Emerald Ash Borer Progress.
- E-911 Sign and Traffic Sign Status.
- Public Safety Advisory Committee Website Use.
- August Public Safety Message. [Draft Message]
- Setting the Next Meeting.
- Inviting Guests to the Next Meeting.