Brookfield Planning Commission DRAFT Minutes
Date: November 8, 2022
Present: Gwynn Zakov (Chair), Martha Judy, Keven Ring, Will White, Timothy Gershon
No public was present.
- Will White and Martha Judy moved to approve minutes from the September meeting. The minutes passed unanimously.
- The Commission continued to review Article 2 of the Bylaws. Discussion of how to encourage clustered development and affordable housing occupied much of the meeting. The next meeting will consider Section 2.1 on Conservation Districts.
- New and old business discussion focused on a possible new planning commission members. Chair Zakov submitted a grant proposal to encourage affordable housing.
- The next meeting is scheduled for December 13 at 7:00 p.m.
- Chair Zakov adjourned the meeting at 8:19 p.m.
Respectfully submitted, Martha Judy