BROOKFIELD PUBLIC SAFETY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
BROOKFIELD CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH, FIRST FLOOR
WEDNESDAY AUGUST 25, 2021, 5:30 PM
- 5:30 PM: Call to Order
- Additions or deletions to the agenda
- Review, revise or approve the July 14, 2021 meeting minutes.
- Questions or Issues Brought by Members of the Public-
- Review and Discussion of OCSD Activities including Patrol Hours, Reports and Bills.
- Speed Cart Deployments-
- Stone Road Parking Issues-
- Communication with the Select Board-
- Traffic and Weight Limit Sign Status-
- Traffic Ordinance Status-
- Parking in Pond Village-
- September Public Safety Message-
- Setting the Next Meeting-
- Inviting Guests to the Next Meeting-
- Final Public Comment-
- Entertain a motion to adjourn the meeting.