BROOKFIELD PUBLIC SAFETY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
WEDNESDAY August 22, 2018 5:30 PM
BROOKFIELD TOWN OFFICE
RALPH ROAD, BROOKFIELD, VT
- Review and Approve Minutes of July 25,2018. [7/25/18 Minutes]
- Questions or Issues Brought by Members of the Public.
- Guest: Enforcement & Safety Division, VT DMV.
- Continuing Review of OCSD Activities, Reports and Bills. [OCSD Patrol Hours]
- Continuing Review of Parking Enforcement on Stone Road.
- Keeping in Touch with the Select Board and Highway Department.
- Discussion of the threat of the Emerald Ash Borer on Town Roads and power lines.
- Increasing Parking in Pond Village.
- Reflective E-911 House Number Signs Project [Form]
- Discussion of movable radar speed display signs and the data that they produce.[Data]
- September Public Safety Message. [Draft Message]
- Setting the Next Meeting.
- Inviting Guests to the Next Meeting.