BROOKFIELD PUBLIC SAFETY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
WEDNESDAY JUNE 19, 2019, 5:30 PM
BROOKFIELD TOWN OFFICE,
40 RALPH ROAD, BROOKFIELD, VT
The sequence may be varied to accommodate members of the public and guests.
1. Review and Approve Minutes of May 22, 2019. [05/22/19 Minutes]
2. Questions or Issues Brought by Members of the Public or Guests.
3. GUEST: Russ Barrett-Developing and implementing the Draft Emerald Ash Borer Threat Plan.
4. Select Board Meeting of June 10, 2019. [Status Report]
5. Continuing Review of OCSD Activities, Reports and Bills. [OCSD Patrol Hours]
6. Continuing Review of Parking and Law Enforcement on Brookfield Roads.
7. Review of Radar Speed Cart Deployments in 2019. [Speed Cart Plan 2019]
8. E-911 Sign and Traffic Sign Status.
9. Public Safety Advisory Committee Website Use.
10. July Public Safety Message. [Draft Message]
11. Setting the Next Meeting.
12. Inviting Guests to the Next Meeting.