BROOKFIELD PUBLIC SAFETY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Wednesday March 28, 2018 5:30 PM
Brookfield Town Office
Ralph Road, Brookfield, VT
- Review and Approve Minutes of February 28, 2018. [2/28/18 Minutes]
- Explanation to Possible New Members with Materials.
- Questions or Issues Brought by Members of the Public.
- Guest from the Vermont Department of Liquor Control, Martin Prevost, Director of Licensing.
- Continuing Review of OCSD Activities, Reports and Bills [OCSD Patrol Hours]
- Continuing Review of Parking Enforcement and Traffic Signs in Pond Village and on Stone Road.
- Discussion of the March 6 Town Meeting as it Relates to the PSAC
- Discussion of movable radar speed display signs. [Randolph PD Interview]
- Familiarity with Brookfield Emergency Plans. [Local Emergency Operations Plan & Disaster Mitigation Plan]
- March Public Safety Message. [Draft Message]
- Approval of Possible New Members willing to Serve.
- Setting the Next Meeting.
- Inviting Guests to the Next Meeting.